Independence Senior and Community Center
The Senior Program is currently suspended due to COVID-19.
The Independence Senior and Community Center opened in 2002 to serve the residents of Independence and Southern Kenton County. The center is located at 2001 Jack Woods Parkway (located in Memorial Park), next to the Independence Fire Station.
The mission of the Independence Senior Program is provide a fun environment for seniors to share their time and talents.
Members can participate in many activities including; cash bingo twice weekly, card games, Silver Sneakers weekly, lunch option every Thursday, monthly informative presentations, theme parties, corn hole, Wii Bowling that participates in local tournaments and more!
A trained massage therapist visits the center monthly and offers facials and massages at reduced rates. Six chair massages are included in your membership.
Check out the latest Senior Program Calendar and the latest Monthly Newsletter at the links to the left.
- Membership is open to seniors 50 years and older and is $15 per year
- The Center is open for Senior Activities Monday through Thursday (9am – 3pm)
- Membership is required to participate in Senior Center Activities
- Guests are welcome to one free visit with guest pass
- Scheduled activities may be cancelled due to weather conditions
- Fees may apply for some activities
If you are interested please call to schedule an appointment: 859-356-5302.