Contact the City

City of Independence
5409 Madison Pike
Independence, KY 41051
(859) 356-5302

Open Records Request


Record requests can be sent to City Clerk Gina Gabbard by emailing or dropping off in person at The City of Independence: 5409 Madison Pike, Independence, KY 41051 OR email to  Requests will be responded to within 5 business days.  To assist in the process, we recommend you complete and submit a completed STANDARDIZED OPEN RECORDS REQUEST FORM. 

For additional information, contact Gina Gabbard at (859) 356-5302.

© The City of Independence 2017
5409 Madison Pike Independence, Ky. 41051