COVID-19 Small Business Grant Program
DEADLINE CHANGE - The deadline is now Jan. 29, 2021
The City of Independence is offering a grant for qualifying local small businesses that have been impacted by the current Covid-19 pandemic. For more information, see the letter from Mayor Reinersman
You will be required to provide the following documentation (preferrably in Acrobat e.g. ".pdf").
- Completed W-9 form (Rev. October 2018)
- A copy of current Kenton County occupational license.
- A copy of the 2nd quarter 2020 Kenton County & Cities Employee Quarterly Withholding Form (Form QCC1) or most recent Kentucky Quarterly Wage and Tax Statement.
Please make sure you have these documents ready before proceeding
In addition to supplying the required documents above, businesses will need to provide a copy of all receipts and/or cancelled checks for eligible expenses for each tier you are applying for:
- Tier 1 funds shall include:
- All costs for construction or modifications necessary to follow Covid-19 regulations/recommendations.
- All direct equipment and material costs related to Covid-19 risk mitigation.
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) expenditures.
- Tier 2 funds shall include:
- Mortgage payments
These documents will need to be sent in via mail, dropped off at the City Building, or emailed to Rachelle Creager