Ball Field Permit
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR FIELD PERMITS
The City of Independence Parks & Recreation Department has established the following rules regarding permits and maintenance of the fields.
- Permits are NOT TRANSFERRABLE. If the time comes that you no longer need the use of this permit please advise the recreation director immediately at (859) 363-2934. The fields will be monitored randomly.
- A copy of the team's final roster of player's names, addresses, and phone numbers should be submitted to the recreation director at the city building before the permits are issued.
- The permit holder must see that the field is cleaned up before leaving premises. All waste material (e.g., trash, cans, paper, etc.) should be placed in trash containers in the park. Noglass containers are permitted on the premises.
- DO NOT USE THE FIELDS IN WET OR QUESTIONABLE WEATHER .
- NO PRACTICE OR PLAY AFTER DUSK.
- NO PARKING IN PROHIBITED AREAS INCLUDING GREEN SPACE .
- Original permit or copy should be with the coach during use of the field.