Police Department

Police Chief
Police Officers
Public Safety Cadets
Hiring Officers
Honor Guard

Contact the Police Department
Emergencies call 911

Non-Emergency (859) 356-3191
Hours: Available 24/7

Administration (859) 356-2697
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Animal Complaint

This form is NOT intended for emergencies. If this matter is an emergency please dial 911

This form is not intended to be used as a substitute for an official report. This form is only intended to notify the City Adminitstration or Police Department of a potential problem or situation. You may not receive an immediate response to your submission nor can a police report be requested through this online form. If you need to speak to an officer, request a report, or report a crime please call Kenton County Police at (859) 356-3191.

Important Notice: The filing of a false report is a crime is punishable by law. Violators will be prosecuted for filing a false report to authorities. KRS: 519.040

Inputs that begin with † are required

Phone   Email   Either  

Yes No

Violator notified via a letter from the Independence Police Department.
Have Animal Control be notified for disposition.

Please provide the species, color, size, breed, etc.
Location or Address (if possible)
Please provide the time of day/night that the violation is likely to occur

© The City of Independence 2017
5409 Madison Pike Independence, Ky. 41051